The ECCP, in partnership with its Food and Beverage Committee, is organizing a workshop on Ease of Doing Business in the said industry. The Forum-Workshop also seeks to cover topics on e-registration with the aim to achieve the following:
- ensure clear understanding of the registration process and the specific documentary and other requirements among the private sector;
- ensure that the private sector understands what tools are available to remain updated on new developments in the registration process; and
- create alignment between FDA assessors and the private sector on the technical specificities and terminologies for different product categories.
The workshop covers the following items:
- Regulatory reforms on food safety and Ease of Doing Business
- Process of FDA e-registration
- Common reasons for denial
- Breakout session --- examining cases of frequently misunderstood products, and different specifications of product categories by industry and the FDA for three subgroups: food manufacturers, food importers, and alcoholic beverages.