After the successful run of the "The Art of Business Storytelling Through Creative Writing Part 1," the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, through its Competency Hub, offers you an e-Learning on "Getting Your Business Stories Out through Creative Writing Part 2" on June 20, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (GMT+8) via Zoom.
This will complete the 2-part virtual learning session on creative writing that aims to equip the participants with necessary knowledge and skills in writing compelling stories and evoking contents that will surely reach wider audience, get broader exposure, increase visibility, and engage more clients/customers through the use of digital channels or social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
After basic concepts and foundational topics of creative writing were laid down during the first part of this virtual training, this second part will focus on the different techniques and forms in generating stories, best practices for creating contents, and tips on how to maximize social media platform to increase media mileage for businesses and companies.
The topics to be covered are the following:
Session 1: Generating Story Ideas for the Company's Media Mileage
· Brainstorming techniques for generating story ideas
· How to align story ideas with the company's brand and values
· Tips for identifying newsworthy stories
Session 2: Utilizing Social Media
· The role of social media in storytelling
· Understanding social media platforms
· Best practices for creating engaging content on social media
Session 3: Exploring Storytelling Forms in Social Media
· The different forms of storytelling in social media
· How to use images, videos, and other multimedia elements in storytelling
· Case studies of successful social media storytelling campaigns
The training will use a combination of lectures, discussions, and exercises. Participants will be encouraged to share their experiences and ideas throughout the training to facilitate the learning process.
For registration inquiries, please email email@example.com hervia her mobile number: 09182857148. Limited slots only!
This 2-part e-learning can be offered as an exclusive or in-house training for interested companies.
ECCP Member: Php3,500.00
Non-Member: Php 4,000.00
Jun 20, 2023
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (GMT+8)Add to Calendar